Petrelli Previtera Announces …
In search of a person whose focus is producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. You must be poised and have an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm. The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others; both prospective clients and our team.
If this is you, please read this entire page…
Join us as our:
The focus of this job centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring and critical mind, this job requires imagination and strong problem-solving skills, but with a strong legal orientation. The job requires an ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems and ideas and all of that in an organized and self-disciplined way. It also requires serious consideration to be given to all possibly related facts and potential problems. This job demands deep knowledge and expertise and to do it successfully depends on understanding detailed information. Intellectual confidence is important in this job and to do it well requires close, hands-on involvement, careful follow-up and very disciplined, and limited, delegation. This job is technically demanding and ‘strictly business.’ Central to this job is the need to weigh all decisions carefully and thoroughly, based on expertise in order to avoid unpredictable risk. Getting the job done and getting it done right are the two, equal, drivers for this job.
We believe when you read this list of job characteristics, you will be excited about:
- Our fast-paced environment with a focus on timely, correct results
- Our intellectual focus
- How we embrace your attention to getting results that are timely and accurate
- Our love for how demanding and exacting you are, especially when it comes to details. We love that you love details.
- Decisions are made based on careful understanding of all available information; detailed technical knowledge; expertise and serious considerations for all sides of the issue/problem
- Your need to make the right decision and that you won’t be pressured to make quick decisions
- Your direct and analytical communication style; ‘strictly business’ and accurate, you see all sides of the issue
- We’ll provide you with opportunities to use/demonstrate your ‘know how’ and expertise in finding creative solutions to problems, with relative freedom from organizational involvement
- Delegation is usually given to those who have proven to be highly dependable and precise
- We love that your leadership style involves high expectations for subordinates and a high degree of review following each task
Here at Petrelli Previtera we know our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. Please take 5-minutes to complete our survey. This is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, we’re not looking for any specific answers. Just be easy about it, don’t over think, you’ll get your results instantly, and we’ll be in touch shortly. Simply click this link to take our survey.
The Client Acquisition Director reports to the Owners and Firm Administrator with respect to all professional activities and all issues concerning his or her relationship with CFEP.
The Client Acquisition Director manages the marketing aspects of the firm and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures within the marketing department to include interviewing, hiring, and training employees and vendors; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Client Acquisition Director may recommend improvements to the intake, pre-engagement, post-engagement, or other sales-related processes to the Director of Client Relations. The Director of Client Relations will be responsible for deciding whether to accept such recommendations and oversee the implementation of such or request assistance from the Marketing Department in implementing such recommendations (e.g., changes to pre-engagement or post-engagement sequence).
- Develops marketing plans and marketing budget with strategies and tactics (both short and long range) to ensure that the firm reaches or exceeds revenue targets.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors market, financial, technological, and demographic factors so that opportunities may be capitalized on quickly and the possibility of competitors capturing market share is minimized.
- Plans, oversees the organization of the firm’s CRM systems, advertising and promotion activities including print, radio, TV, digital, and direct mail tactics.
- Selects and project manages outside contractors and vendors on ongoing marketing projects.
- Works with writers and graphic artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of marketing items.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the firm which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory return on investment on marketing tactics as well as achieve a satisfactory share of the market.
- Evaluates results to ensure moving swiftly in relation to marketing challenges and opportunities to be certain that revenue targets are reached or exceeded.
- Conducts client feedback activities through implementation of client surveys and implementation of complaint systems to avoid and/or calm dissatisfied clients.
- Creates and implements marketing metrics systems that track results so there is a data driven feedback system to aid in decisions.
- Creates a firm culture of “rainmaking” by designing and implementing training and coaching firm-wide for personnel.
- Other dues as may be assigned by the Owners.
- A demonstrative and proven track record of successfully growing law firms or other professional service firms for at least 5 years
- Strong team building; interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of all aspects of internet marketing, including experience with direct response marketing
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve his or her professional goals and CFEP’s goals.
- Self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to get positive results
- Ability to manage budgets, contract management, venros, and project management.
- Strong ability to create systems for tracking marketing metrics and using those metrics to make marketing recommendations/decisions.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and creative problem solving.
Education and/or Experience
- B.A. degree with major in business, marketing, advertising, or communications preferred, but overall, a strong track record with or without a degree is essential.
- Experience with Windows Operating System, Office 365, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Keap/Infusionsoft and/or Zoho, is preferred but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
- % over/under firm’s revenue target
- # of Qualified Leads
- Cost Per Acquisition
- ROI of Marketing Budget and improvement of ROI month-over-month/year-over-year
- Lead to Client Conversion Rate
This post closes October 15, 2021 – you have this much time left to apply:
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Quick and easy steps for applying for this position:
Provide Your Contact Details
Answer a few contact-related questions about who you are.
Upload Your Resume
You will be asked to upload your current Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Complete Our 5-minute Survey
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. This Survey is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, and we’re not looking for any specific answers.
Join Our Team So That We Can Help More People Build Better Lives By Planning For A Secure Future!
© 2021 – Petrelli Previtera