Join Petrelli Previtera
In Do you have a passion for helping people? Interested in working with an award winning firm that provides you with the skills and confidence to excel in your role? At Petrelli Previtera, we prioritize a positive work environment, and providing you with the tools you need for success.
Opportunities Available at Petrelli Previtera
Apply For Our Associate Attorney PositionApply NowApply For Our Administrative PositionsApply NowApply For Our Intake PositionsApply Now
Who is Petrelli Previtera?
Founded in 2004 by Tom Petrelli to create a better, more personal, way of providing help to people with marital problems. Joined soon thereafter by Mindy Previtera who shared his vision, the firm began to put the vision into practice. Today, in our rapidly growing firm of professionals (lawyers and staff) we are dedicated to the vision initially established, “to take people in marital distress from chaos to clarity, enabling them to create their ideal future”.
How Do We Accomplish This Vision?
Through dedicated firm members and attorneys that are invested in the client’s future. We have the legal expertise and experience to navigate from the simple divorce to the most complex. We tailor individual solutions for the specific facts of each client circumstance, we are not cookie cutter. We listen and understand our client’s needs and wants and develop a plan with the client to achieve the client’s goals. We only work with clients that are invested in making the effort necessary to achieve the goals they have set for themselves.
The Client Acquisition Director reports to the Owners and Firm Administrator with respect to all professional activities and all issues concerning his or her relationship with CFEP.
The Client Acquisition Director manages the marketing aspects of the firm and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures within the marketing department to include interviewing, hiring, and training employees and vendors; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Client Acquisition Director may recommend improvements to the intake, pre-engagement, post-engagement, or other sales-related processes to the Director of Client Relations. The Director of Client Relations will be responsible for deciding whether to accept such recommendations and oversee the implementation of such or request assistance from the Marketing Department in implementing such recommendations (e.g., changes to pre-engagement or post-engagement sequence).
- Develops marketing plans and marketing budget with strategies and tactics (both short and long range) to ensure that the firm reaches or exceeds revenue targets.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors market, financial, technological, and demographic factors so that opportunities may be capitalized on quickly and the possibility of competitors capturing market share is minimized.
- Plans, oversees the organization of the firm’s CRM systems, advertising and promotion activities including print, radio, TV, digital, and direct mail tactics.
- Selects and project manages outside contractors and vendors on ongoing marketing projects.
- Works with writers and graphic artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, and production of marketing items.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the firm which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory return on investment on marketing tactics as well as achieve a satisfactory share of the market.
- Evaluates results to ensure moving swiftly in relation to marketing challenges and opportunities to be certain that revenue targets are reached or exceeded.
- Conducts client feedback activities through implementation of client surveys and implementation of complaint systems to avoid and/or calm dissatisfied clients.
- Creates and implements marketing metrics systems that track results so there is a data driven feedback system to aid in decisions.
- Creates a firm culture of “rainmaking” by designing and implementing training and coaching firm-wide for personnel.
- Other dues as may be assigned by the Owners.
- A demonstrative and proven track record of successfully growing law firms or other professional service firms for at least 5 years
- Strong team building; interpersonal skills and people management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of all aspects of internet marketing, including experience with direct response marketing
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve his or her professional goals and CFEP’s goals.
- Self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to get positive results
- Ability to manage budgets, contract management, venros, and project management.
- Strong ability to create systems for tracking marketing metrics and using those metrics to make marketing recommendations/decisions.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and creative problem solving.
Education and/or Experience
- B.A. degree with major in business, marketing, advertising, or communications preferred, but overall, a strong track record with or without a degree is essential.
- Experience with Windows Operating System, Office 365, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Keap/Infusionsoft and/or Zoho, is preferred but not required.
Key Performance Indicators
- % over/under firm’s revenue target
- # of Qualified Leads
- Cost Per Acquisition
- ROI of Marketing Budget and improvement of ROI month-over-month/year-over-year
- Lead to Client Conversion Rate
This post closes October 15, 2021 – you have this much time left to apply:
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Quick and easy steps for applying for this position:
Provide Your Contact Details
Answer a few contact-related questions about who you are.
Upload Your Resume
You will be asked to upload your current Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Complete Our 5-minute Survey
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. This Survey is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, and we’re not looking for any specific answers.
Join Our Team So That We Can Help More People Build Better Lives By Planning For A Secure Future!
© 2021 – Petrelli Previtera