Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Bringing Clarity out of Chaos
Do you enjoy working with numbers and are looking for an opportunity in the legal industry? Our law firm is seeking a billing specialist to work in our accounting department and assist our billing attorneys with revising, processing, and issuing accurate monthly billing. You’ll be required to perform consistent follow-up in this role, so experience with accounts receivable is highly preferred. If you’re a detail-oriented professional, have at least 2 years of billing experience, and enjoy working in a face-past environment, we want to hear from you!
- Disperse monthly invoices to billing attorneys for initial review
- Run accounts receivable reports to keep track of past due accounts and follow up on payment
- Make sure any billing inquiries are resolved by working with the client’s accounting department
- Revise invoices according to attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Process incoming payments to appropriate accounts and keep precise financial records
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines
- Some college is helpful; a high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- At least two years’ experience working in a law firm environment as a billing specialist
1st Place – 2022 BEST WORKPLACES TO WORK by Philadelphia Business Journal
Founded in March of 2017, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018 – 2022. In 2019 – 2022, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouses. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, that we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.
$35,000 – $45,000 yearly