Petrelli Previtera, LLC
Bringing Clarity out of Chaos
We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services to our large, diverse client base. Our ideal candidate will work passionately and effectively alongside our senior partners and staff to ensure a successful outcome for our clients. Contact us today if you have outstanding research and writing skills, can handle a heavy caseload and are comfortable using today’s legal software!
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Work closely with and provide leadership to administrative staff concerning client billing, client meetings and invoicing, as well as finalizing client projects
- Supervise administrative staff, paralegals, and law clerks
- Argue motions in court on behalf of clients during legal proceedings
- Counsel and advise clients with family law issues
- Grow your existing client base
- Manage associates, paralegals, and staff
- Required Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school; representation of clients for at least 2 years a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Prior experience working in a law firm for a minimum of 1-2 years required
- Able to work independently while handling multiple files
- More than 7 years of family law experience
- Minimum of $250k of portable business
1st Place – 2022 BEST WORKPLACES TO WORK by Philadelphia Business Journal
Founded in March of 2017, Petrelli Previtera, LLC was recently recognized as the 8th fastest growing company in the Philadelphia metro area by the Philadelphia Business Journal and awarded the Soaring 76 award in 2018 – 2022. In 2019 – 2022, Petrelli Previtera was named to the INC. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
Our clients are everyday people who are experiencing marital crises with their spouses. We pride ourselves on being able to take these people from Chaos to Clarity so that they can begin living the future that they desire, today.
We are committed to the work we do for our clients, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and really value professional development and team building. We are committed to client service here at Petrelli Previtera, LLC. So much so, that we only hire employees that are completely committed to our core values.