Our law firm is seeking a family attorney who can assist our clients in navigating the sensitive legal issues of family law, including divorce, child custody, child abuse, and domestic violence. If you are driven by an opportunity to help people during one of the toughest times in their lives and have a proven track record of success, apply now.
Join us as our:
The focus of this job centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. Benefiting from an analytical, inquiring and critical mind, this job requires imagination and strong problem-solving skills, but with a strong legal orientation. The job requires an ability to deal with abstract concepts, systems and ideas and all of that in an organized and self-disciplined way. It also requires that serious consideration be given to all possibly related facts and potential problems. This job demands deep knowledge and expertise and to do it successfully depends on understanding detailed information. Intellectual confidence is important in this job and to do it well requires close, hands-on involvement, careful follow-up and very disciplined, and limited, delegation. This job is technically demanding and ‘strictly business.’ Central to this job is the need to weigh all decisions carefully and thoroughly, based on expertise in order to avoid unpredictable risk. Getting the job done and getting it done right are the two, equal, drivers for this job.
We believe when you read this list of job characteristics, you will be excited about:
- Our fast-paced environment with a focus on timely, correct results
- Our intellectual focus
- How we embrace your attention to getting results that are timely and accurate
- Our love for how demanding and exacting you are, especially when it comes to details. We love that you love details.
- Decisions are made based on careful understanding of all available information; detailed technical knowledge; expertise and serious considerations for all sides of the issue/problem
- Your need to make the right decision and that you won’t be pressured to make quick decisions
- Your direct and analytical communication style; ‘strictly business’ and accurate, you see all sides of the issue
- We’ll provide you with opportunities to use/demonstrate your ‘know how’ and expertise in finding creative solutions to problems, with relative freedom from organizational involvement
- Delegation is usually given to those who have proven to be highly dependable and precise
- We love that your leadership style involves high expectations for subordinates and a high degree of review following each task
Here at Petrelli Previtera we know our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. Please take 5-minutes to complete our survey. This is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, we’re not looking for any specific answers. Just be easy about it, don’t over think, you’ll get your results instantly, and we’ll be in touch shortly. Simply click this link to take our survey.
- Keep client files properly organized and up to date
- Attend court proceedings as needed to represent clients
- Help solve legal problems for clients through analyzing the situation, understanding their needs, and creating a strategic plan of action
- Work closely with paralegals and senior partners to ensure swift action through the civil litigation process
- Handle the division of marital assets, including real estate, during divorce proceedings as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with a legal background and J.D. degree are required
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, especially in highly stressful and emotional situations
- Strong knowledge base of representing plaintiffs and defendants
Quick and easy steps for applying for this position:
Provide Your Contact Details
Answer a few contact-related questions about who you are.
Upload Your Resume
You will be asked to upload your current Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Complete Our 5-minute Survey
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. This Survey is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, and we’re not looking for any specific answers.
Join Our Team So That We Can Help More People Build Better Lives By Planning For A Secure Future!
© 2021 – Petrelli Previtera