In search of an excellent planner and organizer to provide administrative support to the team to help us achieve organizational goals.
If you are organized, precise, & collaborative, please read this entire page…
Join us as our:
Are you an excellent planner and organizer? We’re hiring an executive assistant to provide administrative support to the team lead and help us achieve our organizational goals. Your role is key to ensuring plans are made, schedules are set, meetings happen on time, and files are neatly organized and up-to-date. Ideal candidates are proactive, love diving into projects, working with others, and are interested in playing a big role in the vision of our organization. If this sounds like you, apply below!
We believe when you read this list of job characteristics, you will be excited about:
- Our fast-paced environment with a focus on timely, correct results
- Our intellectual focus
- How we embrace your attention to getting results that are timely and accurate
- Our love for how demanding and exacting you are, especially when it comes to details. We love that you love details.
- Decisions are made based on careful understanding of all available information; detailed technical knowledge; expertise and serious considerations for all sides of the issue/problem
- Your need to make the right decision and that you won’t be pressured to make quick decisions
- Your direct and analytical communication style; ‘strictly business’ and accurate, you see all sides of the issue
- We’ll provide you with opportunities to use/demonstrate your ‘know how’ and expertise in finding creative solutions to problems, with relative freedom from organizational involvement
- Delegation is usually given to those who have proven to be highly dependable and precise
- We love that your leadership style involves high expectations for subordinates and a high degree of review following each task
Here at Petrelli Previtera we know our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. And we believe in data and analytics. Please take 5-minutes to complete our survey. This is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, we’re not looking for any specific answers. Just be easy about it, don’t over think, you’ll get your results instantly, and we’ll be in touch shortly. Simply click this link to take our survey.
- Help prepare meetings and take detailed minutes
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Act as the main point of contact for the high-level executives
- Make sure of executive’s schedules including travel arrangements, itineraries, and team meetings, are organized and up-to-date
- Perform office management duties such as organizing filing systems and ordering office equipment and supplies
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Impeccable time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
Quick and easy steps for applying for this position:
Provide Your Contact Details
Answer a few contact-related questions about who you are.
Upload Your Resume
You will be asked to upload your current Resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Complete Our 5-minute Survey
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a dynamic environment where everyone can be their best. This Survey is not a test, there are no right or wrong responses, and we’re not looking for any specific answers.
Join Our Team So That We Can Help More People Build Better Lives By Planning For A Secure Future!
© 2021 – Petrelli Previtera